Dave Schwartz and Derek Simon discuss handicapping spot plays, databases, looking for value, and a myriad of other topics.
- Structuring spot plays
- Number of factors to use
- Reality check
- Derek’s “Base 5”
- Why recency matters even though stats don’t support it.
- Derek on Bounce Theory
- Negative Spot Plays on Low Odds Horses!
- How Negative Spot Plays make you profitable.
- Dave: False Monty Object defined.
- Picking contenders using Monty Hall.
- Derek: Can’t Make Early Speed Profitable.
- Derek on Playing the Low Odds Horse.
- “The more factors we use, the harder it is to get longshots.”
- Back keying a low odds throw out.
- Exacta Strategy in 5-6 horse fields.
Click HERE to listen to the podcast and/or read the transcript.