Friday, Nov. 4, 2016 (2:25 PM PDT)
Distance (surface): 1 mile (turf)
Race ESR: -2 (soft/moderate)
Race LSR: 0 (excellent)
Days Since Last Race: 21.0
Last-Race Odds: 3-1
Median BSF: NA
Median ESR: NA
Median LSR: NA
Running Style: R
- Foreign shippers have been victorious in seven of the nine editions of the Juvenile Turf.
Qualifiers (as of Oct. 26): BOYNTON, INTELLIGENCE CROSS, LANCASTER BOMBER, LOCKHEED, RODAINI and THUNDER SNOW.
- Every winner of the Juvenile Turf has had a Brisnet Turf Pedigree rating of 110 or greater. Colts and geldings with a rating of less than 110 are 0-for-47 and have finished in the exacta just three times.
Qualifiers (as of Oct. 26): ALL RIGHT (106), BOWIES HERO (107), BOYNTON (108), J. B. CHOICE (108) and WELLABLED (105).
- Six of 29 horses that prepped in a sprint (less than a mile) have won the Juvenile turf, producing an ROI of 47.2 percent.
Qualifiers (as of Oct. 26): BOYNTON, LANCASTER BOMBER, THUNDER SNOW and WELLABLED.
- Horses with a Pace Profile Report style designation of “F” or “M/F” are 1-for-29 in the Juvenile Turf.
Qualifiers (as of Oct. 26): ALL RIGHT, KEEP QUIET, OSCAR PERFORMANCE and WELLABLED.
- Entrants with a last-race Form Rating of less than 50 percent are zip-for-14 in the Juvenile Turf.
Qualifiers (as of Oct. 26): ALL RIGHT, BOWIES HERO, KITTEN’S CAT and LOCKHEED.
STARTLING STAT: Horses that competed for a purse of $400,000 or greater last time are 5-for-15 in the Juvenile Turf and have returned $4.60 for every $2 bet to win.
Qualifiers (as of Oct. 26): LANCASTER BOMBER and THUNDER SNOW.